Saturday, August 22, 2009

BlizzCon 2009

So, I went ahead and bought my streaming internet access to BlizzCon 2009.
I'm not going to lie, the in game pet is what sold me, but I will say this: I'm pretty damn excited about being able to roll a Worgen Druid. I love my druid to death, but I'm not the biggest Elf fan, chalk it up to me liking dwarves, or the fact that the males are so disproportional and I have to play a female if I want to cope with my character.

I'll probably wind up recustomizing Guari to be Worgen and just rolling HoTs like that. Some of the other race/class combinations make me pretty happy. Human Hunter, Dwarven Shaman, Gnome Priest, all very much desirable for me. I'm not the biggest fan of the Draenai for the same reason I'm not the biggest Night Elf Fan: I love dwarves... well, actually it's the disproportions again. I like the new up and coming secondary profession from what I've heard, and how guilds will progress, it will make me feel like working with my guildies more and maybe it will light a fire under their asses to stop screwing around when it's raid time. Flying mounts in azeroth? Cool. And the way they played it out so Goblin Cities that are neutral now will remain neutral... I can dig that.

Tauren Paladins... oh shit.

I'm pretty excited all around about the expansion, and I'm going to have to work my ass off to be top tier before I roll into it (probably sometime next summer, a friend of mine Jakoh theorizes that the trailer for Cataclysm hints that it will be released before Icecrown. I can only hope he's right.

Also, on a personal note: I have been pwned by IRL dealings at work and will be working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for the foreseeable future. After we hire some new hands and I get them trained and released on their own, I will be releasing healing "guides" for boss encounters that I do. These will be more reference material than anything, suggestions and possible tactics from a healers perspective rather than strict guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment