Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to Fully HoTomatic

Ah, the miracle of life.
It all started with a wee druid, a challenge to self-level said druid to 80 in under one month, and the self-imposed Meta Achievement of getting it levelled, geared, and into new content in under that time frame.
It happened, kind of, from November 12, 2008 to December 21, 2008 I forgot sleep, food, and drink to bring myself to this goal.
Then a resto druid gets drunk (with boredom...at work no less,) wants to provide insight into healing for anyone who would look, meets a nice girl (the internet, of course!) and a Blog is born.

Welcome to Fully HoTomatic, my discourse for Healing tips, tricks, strategies, and observations. I'm pretty new to this Blog Scene, but I think I'll be able to manage myself fairly well. As of right now I run two characters and toy with various others:
Guari 80 Restoration Druid of Firetree
Lumeov 80 Arcane Mage of Firetree
Most everything I do at the moment is associated with a semi-casual progression guild sitting low on the rungs of boss kills... for now. I moved from Draka and after an extended, work-related Hiatus from WoW, into a Casual environment so I could take scope of what I want to do with my Druid. It's clear that I love healing and I'm working on brining up a Shaman, Paladin, and Priest all to spec healing.

Aside from that, I'm Dan, a dispatch and communcations co-ordinator from Hobart Police Department in Podunk, Oklahoma. Welcome in, and let's get to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment